National Call-In Day to DHS to Release Detained Youth and Halt Raids
June 8th, 2016, 9am-5pm
Tell DHS Secretary Johnson to release detained youth now and to halt the raids that are separating families
Hi my name is , and I want DHS Secretary Johnson to stop the raids. These raids have been shown to violate the due process and right to asylum protection for families and children, and foment fear within immigrant communities. They deserve our protection, not jail and deportation.
I ask for the release families and youth currently waiting appeal so they can be reunited with their families.
After you call, please encourage others to do so!
- I just called @DHSgov and told them #StoptheRaids. Join me! Call 202-282-8000because seeking refuge is not a crime.
- Seeking refuge is not a crime. Call 202-282-8000TODAY and tell @DHSgov @ICEgov #StopTheRaids!
- Tell @DHSgov @ICEgov to #StopTheRaids! Asylum seekers need our protection. Call 202-282-8000
- It’s time to stop detaining & deporting students and families. Call 202-282-8000and ask @ICEgov to #StopTheRaids
- Wildin’s dream was to graduate. Find out why this model student won’t walk across the stage on June 8 #StopTheRaidshttp://bit.ly/25C5ZvV
- Students and educators demand release of Wildin Guillen Acosta and to #StoptheRaid http://bit.ly/25C5ZvV